Why your gutters need RainTube®.
The job of the rain gutter is to catch and direct water away from the structure. Normal gutters don't work because they are only half a solution (like an engine without gas). Their open design means they collect all forms of clogging debris.
Once clogged, the water can backup and overflow causing roof leaks, dry-rot, termite infestations, foundation settlement, basement flooding, landscape erosion, and wall and siding damage -- resulting in lost value and expensive repair bills. Even when it’s not raining, trapped debris holds moisture, accelerating deterioration of the gutters. When the debris is dry, it creates a fire hazard on your roof.
RainTube provides the other half of the solution and helps protect you AND your gutters:
- Keeps downspouts from clogging
- Minimizes your trips up dangerous ladders
- Keeps water under control and away from the structure and foundation
- Makes gutters and roofs last longer
- Increases safety and property value
- Saves you money and time
The Seven Deadly Gutter Sins